Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Richmond gets some new residents

Richmond welcomes 4 new residents on Saturday... Esther, Jen, Jamie and Brad.

If this were Big Brother, which would you evict first? Please vote in the poll on the right side column.

Far more original polls to follow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to dance for my life!

Turkey Cola said...

i'd just like everyone to know that this has been the most wonderful journey and it doesn't matter what happens on eviction night. i was never playing for the money.

oh... wait. yes i was. DON'T EVICT ME. I'll kill you, I'll kill all of you, especially those of you in the jury!!

KappaLennyTurkeyCola Sorority House said...

it's ok jenny. i don't think anyone's voted for you yet anyway. you're bound to win!

you're the reggie of the house.

does that make you feel better?

Anonymous said...

oh, and what happened to usher