Come on y'all. Interact!
I want you to help me make a CD called RnB Guilty Pleasures. Basically daggy RnB songs that you wouldn't play on a first date (or maybe you do and that's why you haven't had any 2nd dates), but to which you enjoy shaking your booty privately. Or when you're drunk with trusted company.
My first draft goes like this:
1. The new Usher song, Love In This Club ft. Young Jeezy
2. Stop the Music - Scribe ft. P-Money (I don't know if this can be classed as RnB, in fact it damn well isn't, but I saw him on So You Think You Can Dance the other night)
3. My Boo - Usher & Alicia Keys
4. Caught Up - Usher
5. Burn - Usher (my fav Usher xxx)
6. No Scrubs - TLC
7. Always On Time - Ja Rule & Ashanti (they look like siblings, and they're always singing about sexing each other)
8. Let's Get Married - Jagged Edge (definitely the Run DMC remix, the original is as disappointing as R Kelly's Ignition sans remix)
Please add your input via comments.
2 comments:
Maybe not technically RnB but the closest I can think of is the RUN DMC / Aerosmith Walk This Way. Fookin' oarsome that one. Chek it y'all! Breakin' down the walls that I built with all the bricks that life throws at me – he's got a lot of 'permission to fly' – for a white guy.
Just to balance the ledger, have you considered including Confessions Part III?
Dress up like Shirley Temple and spank myself with a hockey stick.
Now THAT is fly!
Post a Comment