skip to main | skip to sidebar

Turkey Cola

Esther + Brad + Jen + Jamie = Turkey Cola

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sorority Brad





Votes are closed.



83% of you chose Daisy as Brad's Sorority Boys alter ego...



Hmmm...




wonder what that would look like?




...









Posted by KappaLennyTurkeyCola Sorority House at 9:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What should we do with all our porn?

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ▼  March (16)
      • Zombie comics
      • Best ever zombie film names
      • Zombie emergency plans
      • Housewarming party draft
      • I did not invent the wheel I was the crooked spoke...
      • A new Turkey Cola family member
      • Sorority Brad
      • How cool is this photo of Jamie? Looks like she's ...
      • Another Gay Gay?
      • Could you be any gayer?
      • RnB Guilty Pleasures
      • Maybe I should buy another Sprite. I'm pretty fuck...
      • Goodbye cruel house
      • One of these kids is not like the other ones...
      • 4 days without hot water
      • Missing - Hire Van License Plates
    • ►  February (6)

Contributors

  • KappaLennyTurkeyCola Sorority House
  • Turkey Cola
 

When will I be famous?

Which Sorority Boy is Brad?

What colour should Jamie dye her hair?

Who do you want to evict?